Code and Pixels Interactive Technologies Private Limited is a IT company with its headquarters in Hyderabad, providing eLearning Solutions, Content Engineering Services, Consultancy Services and IT Services to industries in verticals such as Defence, Transportation, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Energy, BFSI and Education
- Code and Pixels Interactive Technologies Private Limited (C&P) is an e-Learning service provider based in Hyderabad (India). We provide end-to-end E-Learning solutions, specialized in innovative use of technology.
- We aim towards creating exciting and innovative e-Learning products. Our ability to handle unstructured situations with ease gives life to ideas and concepts that have seldom been implemented lately.
- We confidently manage large and complex projects without slipping on delivery deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
- We are a client centric and process driven organization. We emphasize on understanding and analyzing the real needs of the client’s business and provide cost-effective solutions.
- We understand that client’s satisfaction is prime to our existing relationships. They recommend C&P to others for the value addition we provide in the form of ideas and insights.
Experience and professionalism, the two essential aspects for making successful content development solutions, are CNP’s forte
Code and Pixels at a Glance
- 100+ Customers across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
- Excellent track record of Delivery
- Developed and Deliver 5000+ hours of custom learning content
- 5000+ hours of Content Development / Conversion experience
- 150 + professionals
- Well equipped Development centre in Hyderabad and sales offices across Telugu states
- ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY certified development process
- Out of 150 employees, 80 members are dedicated exclusively for eLearning / CBT/ HTML 5 /3d App/Software development services
- Experience with latest tools and technology in content and simulation technologies
- Diverse experience across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors including Banking, Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Government and Higher Education.
- Robust, Scalable and Cost effective framework to meet custom content development needs.
- Engaging and results-driven custom courses for a wide range of training and assessment strategies for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners.
- Courseware complies with SCORM 2004 and AICC specifications and standards.
- For LMS compliancy, we initiate the LMS Prototype testing procedure right at the beginning of the project lifecycle to ensure that the final product integrates seamlessly with the LMS.